[MLB-WIRELESS] PGP message problem?

Mark Dorset mark.dorset at sun.com
Wed Jul 10 23:39:21 EST 2002

JFYI, It's a Verisign personal certificate which signs my emails to
prove that I really wrote them. I've removed the security element in
this email so it doesn't crash your 'mail clent' - hopefully you'll
consider using a more stable product. IMHO, you might be better off not
using any microsoft product full stop. :-).

mark