[MLB-WIRELESS] Ericsson Australia's submission to thewireless broadband inquiry

John Dalton jdalton at bigfoot.com.au
Tue Jul 9 14:37:31 EST 2002

> But the feds can't regulate EVERY spectrum from 1Hz to 1000GHz.  Aren't they
> obliged to leave certain spectrums license-free?

The federal govt. isn't obliged to do anything.  The only
force controlling the federal govt. is the ballot box.

IMHO, the best way to control ACA regulations would be to
start a political party, not attend a hearing.  (Same as
the best way to make money out of a bank is to buy shares
in it [ie. own it], not just open an account with it.)

1453 nodes (from nodedb.com) in a country of 20 million (my guesstimate)
is 0.007%. (I know not all 20 million are voters, but this is a guestimate).
Let's say, arbitrarily, that a cause needs 1% of the population to influence
an election.  Hence we need 200,000 nodes to control the ACA.

Hey, if you're reading this Evilbunny, it would be interesting to
have a graph on the nodedb, showing the total number of nodes
as a function of time.

Regards
John