[MLB-WIRELESS] Ericsson Australia's submission to thewireless broadband inquiry

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Tue Jul 9 13:00:36 EST 2002

Michael said:

>This would force those using consumer grade equipment out of the band,
increasing it's utility for the
>delivery of commercial services by Ericsson's telco customer base.

Could this make the use of current "wi-fi" adapters etc illegal without a
big dollar licence?

Quite a few of our customer sites have just finished rolling out a heap of
wireless gear. They'd be quite upset about having to pay a large fee each
year to use bandwidth that was planned to remain free.

Lucas