[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: Posible future issue.

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Mon Jul 8 17:10:13 EST 2002

G'Day

Those that are wanting to know more should have a look at the ACIF Web
Site - www.acif.org.au for the relevant industry codes. The page of note
is
http://www.acif.org.au/ACIF/display/metapublist.cfm?page_id=5706&source=
482  - and particularly ACIF C537:2002 Provision of Assistance to
National Security, Enforcement and Government Agencies
(http://www.acif.org.au/ACIF/display/Documentsview.cfm?r_id=116536&sourc
e=482&meta_id=139346&page_id=5706&category=Documents) and ACIF G516:1998
Participant Monitoring of Communications
(http://www.acif.org.au/ACIF/display/Documentsview.cfm?r_id=102647&sourc
e=482&meta_id=111781&page_id=5706&category=Documents)

The ACIF is the Australian Communications Industry Forum - which the ACA
has created to become a communications standarisation group for
Australia...

Sorry about the lengths of the links...

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au