[MLB-WIRELESS] OT - Sparc 5 Keyboard and Mouse

-|- Hurgh -|- hurgh at oxley.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 8 15:17:25 EST 2002

Hello all,
I am sorry that this is a bit off topic but it is sort of related....

Anyway I have 2 Sparc 5's and a 17" monitor with them, but i was unable to obtain a keyboard and mouse when i got the Sparc's, I have looked high and low for 1 but the closest i got was to buy one from Sun for ~$250 and that is more than i paid for both the sparc's and the monitor, so i would like to know if anyone out there has a keyboard and mouse that i can purchase off you.

I am going to use one of the sparc's as a bridge between my wireless router (under construction) and my home network - that way i can use the sparc - with FBSD on it - to filter out unwanted stuff from the wireless network b4 it comes anywhere near my home network and internet connection, and it will be "transparent" the bridge wont even have an IP address, it will be like a switch or something....

So if anyone can help me out with obtaining a Keyboard and mouse for a Sparc 5 i would much appreciate it. If you can help email me off list @ hurgh at optushome.com.au or just reply to the list, eaither way i dont mind.

I am willing to come and pick it up from most places - i am in Lilydale area of Victoria (just incase there is syd ppl registered to the list ;)).

Thanks for any help..

-|- Hurgh -|-