[MLB-WIRELESS] Page 2 of today's age

KevinL darius at obsidian.com.au
Mon Jul 8 13:14:31 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 12:57, Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au wrote:
> Should Melbourne Wireless post an article on our front page stating that we
> feel cracking is illegal and frowned upon?  Should we make the distinction
> between information gathering and dissemination (ie: warchalking) and
> malicious actions (ie: cracking)?

I agree with Toli - this stuff comes and goes in waves, best to just
ignore it.  I'd be half-inclined to put something on any page talking
about warchalking, but melb-wireless is about so much more than just
netstumbling, I think it's not relevant enough to be on the front page.
I know for myself, I've done no netstumbling or wardriving or whatever -
all my activity has been around getting my own links happening.

KJL