[MLB-WIRELESS] Page 2 of today's age

Robbie Werner rwerner at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 8 10:57:41 EST 2002

I can only hope!!!

If the person who wrote that article is on this list, then I'm even more
appalled.  Even a casual reader of this list would understand that
wardriving is an act of curiosity for the overwhelming majority of people
who do it.  He acts like there's all these people running around with
laptops trying to bring down corporate and home networks...

-Rob