[MLB-WIRELESS] Node Cull

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sun Jul 7 20:14:59 EST 2002

Heya melbwireless,

Well it finally happened... any nodes not seen in at least 120 days
were removed from the database... Considering there was only a total
of 172 removed out of almost 1600 it shows there is a lot of interest
in the project still from those that originally rushed us from
slashdot.org...

Also I've been working on increasing autonomousy for the regions, I'm
adding other features to further increase this, for example now all
the regions get emails from the regional co-ordinators instead of me,
was sick of the bounces etc...

If someone wishes to help me out running any regions not currently run
by anyone else in your region feel free to drop me an email...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                          mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...