[MLB-WIRELESS] GRASS

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Sun Jul 7 13:18:32 EST 2002

ohhh is now a good time to pipe up and say ive done a course on "Maptitude",
a GIS program...
and also have datasets on cdrom of many interesting places (i think i have
melb)
i also have a copy of Arcview GIS and one other...

Hmm... also the Apple Newton's that I have that some of you may have seen at
the meetings are actually set up for GIS, their purpose when purchased many
years ago was simply to carry out GIS functions :P

mwahahahahahhaha
I have the custom written software still that cost $10,000 when it was
written from memory and if anyone knows a toss about apple newtons and GIS
they are more than welcome to have a perv at the next meeting and maybe even
borrow it. Yes, you can attach a GPS to it and plot fancy waypoints etc.