[MLB-WIRELESS] Fun with TIB...

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Wed Jul 3 13:21:22 EST 2002

Mike did send out an email couple days ago regarding the 8db omni order.
Below is from his email...

<paste>
After three payment extensions the order has finally been placed, thank
you to those who paid early. The few that paid at the very last minute
have missed out and will be reimbursed.

Those who are still waiting on confirmation of their payment please
contact me ASAP!

We expect the shipment to arrive on around the 10th of July; all
interstate buyers will have their units posted on around the 10th. VIC
residence can claim theirs with ID on the up coming MW meeting on the
12th; antennas will be handed out only after the meeting has ended.

Details on the up coming MW meeting can be found at
http://www.wireless.org.au

Cheers

Mike

</paste>