[MLB-WIRELESS] Fun with TIB...

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Wed Jul 3 13:10:15 EST 2002

I'd imagine common sense would tell you to speak to the bulk buy organiser
who's name and contact details you should have asked for before handing over
money to them.  I don't understand how someone would hand a complete
stranger money without obtaining appropriate identification from them and
contact details?

I know when I arranged my bulk purchases (pre TIB), I offered people my
contact details even though most of them didn't ask for them.  This was so
that people didn't become unnecesarilly suspicous when things were held up
due to other people not helping me out by paying when requested.