[MLB-WIRELESS] Update on the Inquiry progress.

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Wed Jul 3 09:54:00 EST 2002

Evening all,

Just a quick update on the procedings of today. We were well received by
the committee. Unfortunately, we are unable to divulge what was said until
the Hansard has made the transcripts available. This should happen in the
next few days, and we will inform you when this happens.

We can tell you that the committee has requested that we make another
seperate submission, addressing the issue of self-regulation. Please send
an e-mail to committee at wireless.org.au if you feel you can be of assistance.

Regards,
Steven Haigh, Darren Dreis, Tyson Clugg & Jim Pollock.

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless
www.wireless.org.au