[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: [mesh] WOAH!

destrkta destrkta at iprimus.com.au
Tue Jul 2 19:45:47 EST 2002

All i have to say for the last 2 years i have been spending alot of money
off my own back to help others, my ftp server used to be online 24/7 no
ratio, the only requirement was that i had to know the person and trust
them. This all  changed when telstra threw in the 3gb and i can no longer
afford to offer my content. That's what wireless is about for me, i get my
own content via other means and make it easier for others to get it than
download it themselves, by the end of the year i shall have both a dedicated
gaming and ftp server ready to go up all i need is some more time to save.

This is roughly $5000 investment but i'm doing it not only for myself but
for others, i think alot of other people out there do the same, I realised
this as soon as i joined the fxping community every1 puts up alot of
time/money/effort to do the best for the team. And i believe that's the way
this is going.