[MLB-WIRELESS] Admission of defeat

Ben Grech vow at optushome.com.au
Mon Jul 1 23:49:29 EST 2002

I'd be happy to take a look at it if you like. I've got a P200 here running
Mandrake 8.2 with a WL200 and an Enterasys card in an ISA cradle, works a
treat. (yes it took some time to get it to "treat" stage, but I should be
able to do it much faster now.)

I'd start on a list of things to check, but it would get fairly long fairly
quickly!

Cheers,
Ben.