[MLB-WIRELESS] Austar microwave antennas

Luke lrich at ruralnet.net.au
Thu Jan 31 22:02:37 EST 2002

Yes its true.  All over red rover for MMDS (or wireless).  Most sites will
be off by mid '02 but some remote ones (Mt Isa, Broken Hill) will stay on
for longer due to licence extensions.  If you want the TX site, start saving
up $100k + cos thats what the tx chain is selling for, then u gotta buy
everything else( but who wants to do tv?)  How do I know?  Well today was
the last day I was employed by them! :(