[MLB-WIRELESS] good deal on an ap?

ShaunM at evolutionit.com.au ShaunM at evolutionit.com.au
Thu Jan 31 13:20:52 EST 2002

so you f44kin should too !! :P

Shaun McGuane
Security Engineer

Email   : shaunm at evolutionit.com.au

This  email  is  intended  solely  for the use of the addressee
and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
If you receive this email in error please notify the sender and
delete the email immediately.

                    "Anthony M"
                    <anthony at clickfromre       To:
                    ality.com>                  <melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org>
                                               cc:
                    01/31/2002 12:33 PM        Subject:     RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] good
                    Please respond to           deal on an ap?
                    melbwireless

I apologise for my language, wasn't thinking.