[MLB-WIRELESS] Does anyone actually use the IRC Room ?

ShaunM at evolutionit.com.au ShaunM at evolutionit.com.au
Thu Jan 31 11:08:30 EST 2002

I have been on the irc room a couple of times.. but no one seems to be
there .. i think that there has to be some sort of better communication
software we can use rather than email spamming each other :) :)

Shaun McGuane
Security Engineer
Email   : shaunm at evolutionit.com.au

This  email  is  intended  solely  for the use of the addressee
and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
If you receive this email in error please notify the sender and
delete the email immediately.

                    "Shane Chubb"
                    <s.chubb at troni       To:
                    cs.com.au>            <melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org>
                                         cc:
                    01/31/2002           Subject:     RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy
                    10:29 AM              Units
                    Please respond
                    melbwireless

yes received ok and your added to list :)