[MLB-WIRELESS] Cheap Waveguide antenna for Access Points

Julian Featherston julian at concentrate.com.au
Thu Jan 31 01:44:33 EST 2002

Thanks muchly

It's do-able - I've just done a hex crimp/clamp for lmr-400 connections
to +/- 10 micron in steel (feel free to make use of), but I can't help
wondering what leads Paul wade of the W1GHZ antenna book to suggest of
slotted waveguides for 10GHz that "They are also simple, rugged and
fairly easy to build."
That could hardly be said of workingg within +/- 10 micron.