[MLB-WIRELESS] GAME: Identify this cable...

Micheal Hall mhall at moonbus.net
Wed Jan 30 20:33:58 EST 2002

Hi all,

Just cleaned out the moonbus and found about 15 metres of black coax cable -
procured when I conviced the techy installing my bigpond modem a year ago to
give us extra.

Not sure of it's usefulness - probably around 'wet string' standard I
imagine (is that the correct term Tony? :)

Does anyone know what kinda cable it is, and if it is any good for wireless
kinda stuff? (its the black coax used by telstra cable modems to get from
the modem to the wall)

Free choccy biscuit at next meet for answer.

Thanks.

Micheal Hall
ebase3 Interactive
www.ebase3.com.au