[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna Hunt......was: Galaxy Units

Glen Brunning bchild at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 30 12:34:21 EST 2002

Hmmm this kind of thing, reminds me of when i was starting out, for what
it's worth there are plenty of these antennas, in the 15Db, 18Db and 24Db
range in my area (Thomastown, Lalor).  Yes i have asked a few ppl if
i could get there antennas most of them agreed however recent events have
let me unable to collect antennas though i'm sure if ppl from the group
ask then, i'm sure ppl would still be more than happy 2 have their antenna
removed for $10 providing they could find that spare tile of their's. :)

that was the most common excuse i heard, i have all that i need atm, and
am currently working on getting 3 nodes working so getting the antennas
now is out of the question.

Glen
Melbourne: Digital & Wireless
Hardware Tech

ABBENHUYS, Ryan (rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au) wrote*:

>...yes....but of course...failing that...we could don some balaclavas and
>go around in the wee hours of the morning...
>We could be the "SWS"....Special Wireless Service..

not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose all or any
part of it without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan Fire and Emergency
Services Board.