[MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy Units

Anthony M anthony at clickfromreality.com
Wed Jan 30 11:29:19 EST 2002

Hopefully I can stake claim to one of these dish's. Im new to this and
never seem to get  a chance to get anything, as people that are already
well established seem to snap everything up before OTHER people get a
chance.

How can you expand if people are so greedy ? "I'll take 2", "they are
always good ill take some too"

I'd personally be happy with ANY.