[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna Hunt......was: Galaxy Units

ShaunM at evolutionit.com.au ShaunM at evolutionit.com.au
Wed Jan 30 11:09:59 EST 2002

i am up for that ryan ... give me a call i will send you my phone via email

do you use any instant messaging ?

Shaun McGuane
Security Engineer
Email   : shaunm at evolutionit.com.au

This  email  is  intended  solely  for the use of the addressee
and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
If you receive this email in error please notify the sender and
delete the email immediately.

                    "ABBENHUYS, Ryan"
                    <rabbenhuys at mfbb.v       To:     "'melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org'"
                    ic.gov.au>                <melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org>
                                             cc:
                    01/30/2002 10:04         Subject:     [MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna Hunt......was:
                    AM                        Galaxy Units
                    Please respond to
                    melbwireless

Speaking of Galaxy antennas.

Is anyone interested in getting together one weekend for an "Antenna Hunt".
I know they are fairly common around the northern suburbs (northcote,
coburg, fitzroy, clifton hill).  I know of 2 I should be able to get my
hands on, and I saw another in Fitzroy North yesterday.

I've got a fancy ladder that folds up in 4 sections that can extend to
about
4-5 metres, easy enough to fit in someones car boot.
Also have an angle grinder if removing antenna mounts/poles is too hard for
some, we can just cut them off at the base.