[MLB-WIRELESS] Regarding PCMCIA Network Cards

Robert Farrar concepts at secnet.com.au
Tue Jan 29 17:42:07 EST 2002

someone on either www.sold.com.au or www.ebay.com.au has some forsale now with a buyit now price of $180 I think.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anthony M
  To: melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 4:13 PM
  Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] Regarding PCMCIA Network Cards

  Does anyone know where I can actually get some lucent Silver network cards ?

  I always hear of people importing them, but every time I ask, they are all sold out.

  Is there anywhere in Australia where you can buy them at a decent (Under $200) rate ?

  Any help would be good,

       Anthony Martin Managing Director

        Point and Click Business Systems

        PH: 61 0401 675 552

        Web: www.clickfromreality.com

        Email: anthony at clickfromreality.com

  DISCLAIMER: The content provided within this email is "Point and Click Business Systems Confidential". If you are not the intended recipient please inform us and delete this message. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and cannot be used as information against Point and Click Business Systems and the intellectual properties within.