[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: bulk buy wireless network cards with external antenna connectors

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Jan 28 17:46:46 EST 2002

Darren,

I have spoken to a few people in the US selling Orinoco's (OEM). Most have been
happy to ship to Australia but of course it will cost a bit more.
I'm purchasing the last box of 20 OEM Orinoco's from my supplier in the US soon,
hopefully he can get hold of more. If not there are others who I may be able
to get from.

This is one of the other guys I spoke to who will ship to Australia. http://www.ebaystores.com/id=16362409

and here's another http://www.ebaystores.com/id=41017666