[MLB-WIRELESS] VolunteerSquad ???!!!???

Managing Director - Point and Click Business Systems anthony at clickfromreality.com
Sat Jan 26 10:15:55 EST 2002

I really like the idea of this "VolunteerSquad ", even if the person in need
assists the squad with a little fuel money etc to compensate.

If there was on hand help, then a shitload would happen quickly. I know of a
few people that are scared to invest $400 in something without having or
knowing anybody that knows what they are doing!

If we had access to a person or group of people to help start up, then this
wireless network will grow like crazy!!!!

If someone were able to help ME get started, i would most definatly learn
the ropes and help others.

I dont think there is anything more to say really, i believe its the next
step so to speak.