[MLB-WIRELESS] more information please

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Fri Jan 25 09:38:51 EST 2002

The higher the better!

I'm in lilydale, currently can't see anyone :( .

There is another guy near the lake (Adrian Close) and there are a few
people around your area (Kilsyth, lilydale, Croydon Chrirnside)

Have a look here :

http://melbwireless.dyndns.org/~drew/index.ttml?name=Koops(Lilydale)&coords
=-37.74737:145.34522&pg=4

Also you can add your self into the node db
http://melbwireless.dyndns.org/~drew/

Lucas

                    "plucka"
                    <wrxrox at optusho        To:     <melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org>
                    me.com.au>             cc:
                                           Subject:     [MLB-WIRELESS] more information please
                    25/01/2002
                    08:01 AM
                    Please respond
                    to melbwireless

 Hi there,

I'm Located at the highest point in Mooroolbark  overlooking Mt Dandenong.

I was interested in to how this network is run ?  (costs, equipment cost's
etc)

What do i do to get hooked up ?

Would i be an advantage to youre wireless community  being in such a high
location ?

etc etc

regards

plucka