[MLB-WIRELESS] The future

Matthew Boyd Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au
Thu Jan 24 18:05:51 EST 2002

> Would it be possible to put anything into writing?

I can't really see how we can tell each other, or anyone else how to run

their own hardware and software. Anything in writing would have to
involve each person who installs and runs a node to agree to the
agreement (starting to sound a bit pythonesque). If someone wanted to
take control then they could just not sign it and set up their own
equipment anyway they chose. In the end it's up to each of us to
maintain the hardware and the software and to decide who we want to
route for and to.