[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: MMCX, MCX, SMA SMB Connector source

Michael Borthwick holden at netspace.net.au
Tue Jan 22 20:44:04 EST 2002

Simon Hall wrote:

> Just spoke to a guy at Braemac in Melb Steven Richards (I think his name
> was)
> I asked him about LMR400. He said he could make some enquiries, but they
> would be looking at selling a reel of it.

rojone are the Times Microwave dealers in Australia - they deal with the public and they seem very helpful
with reasonable prices and don't appear to have minimum order quantities

> Might I suggest we start to add in a spot on the web site for Hardware
> contacts.

This would be a good idea - I know at least Ryan and myself have obtained quotes from rojone for pigtails and
I also have pricing from rojone (and a number of U.S.firms) for connectors, tools and cabling to make pigtails
and LMR400 based feedlines.

It would be ease the workload on these people by rationalising these enquiries

I have a Melbourne supplier for Belden 9913 which is similar to LMR400 but slightly more lossly and more
expensive, being in Melbourne the freight might be cheaper if you want to buy an entire (300m) reel.

Remember with all this you have to add the cost of N connectors and you must terminate the cables with the
appropriate tools.