[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: MMCX, MCX, SMA SMB Connector source

Simon Hall simonh at auschar.com.au
Tue Jan 22 16:38:09 EST 2002

Just spoke to a guy at Braemac in Melb Steven Richards (I think his name
was)
I asked him about LMR400. He said he could make some enquiries, but they
would be looking at selling a reel of it.  They are wholesalers also.  This
could pose an issue, but I think someone said that they can purchase as a
company/ABN.

Might I suggest we start to add in a spot on the web site for Hardware
contacts.  Perhaps even a bulk buy system where lists of people are
maintained for an item until a given threshold is met then the order is
placed.

Simon Hall
Systems Administrator
Australian Char Pty Ltd