[MLB-WIRELESS] Response to meshing

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Mon Jan 21 23:33:05 EST 2002

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Brenden Cooper wrote:

> We don't have any nodes at the NAB and there are many, but they do run form
> many data sources.

I stand corrected.  This fellow seemed fairly authoritative and I did ask
him some questions which led to to say what I have said thus far about
Megalink.  Consider it moot.

> Our network is very different and smart, very smart, it knows when there is
> a problem and can fix it on the fly.

Well, based on your experience and in regards to what has been said today
about meshing, would you say that meshing is the way to go all of the
time, some of the time with central backboned APs or central APs
connecting clients in a star fashion?