[MLB-WIRELESS] some good reading <- YES!

LongHAUL mhall at moonbus.net
Mon Jan 21 18:54:31 EST 2002

Thanks for that superb link Drew - this article has cleared up a number of
issues I didn't get which I had which no-one at a pub or barby coudl explain
to me (probably because I couldn't explain my problem clearly :)

I never thought I would ever use all that shite about 7 layer OSI which they
taught us at uni - (but I am glad now :)

If anyone is interested we had some fantastic notes / diagrams / animations
(video + flash) which very clearly explained about network layers and
routing / bridging / all that jazz.

Micheal