[MLB-WIRELESS] AP-1000 pricing

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Fri Jan 18 13:21:23 EST 2002

Matthew
May I ask you then if there is one fixed antenna does this mean it uses
Diversity or are they two separate antennas.
Basically if they are two independent antenna's I could use one for an
external long range link to another property and also use the internal
one to service my house?

have you tried using an external other than the one supplied?