[MLB-WIRELESS] AP-1000 pricing

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Fri Jan 18 12:24:02 EST 2002

hehe oops yeah my mistake there.  I was thinking RG1000 i think that's the
Lucent Orinoco access point.

check out http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/DlinkAccessPointComments

that's how to get an external antenna on them
I was actually considering getting one if I could get it cheaply. Nice and
easy to stick right next to an antenna up a mast and just run power and CAT5
back from it.

What are other people thoughts on them?  I think they seem pretty decent
considering the price.