[MLB-WIRELESS] Licensing issues

Michael McKinnon MichaelM at zonewerx.com
Fri Jan 18 09:05:22 EST 2002

I've had dealings with a major Internet co-hosting facility when I was
looking at establishing something similar between South Melbourne and
Richmond.

As far as they were concerned we would be "renting" a space on their rooftop
(and connecting back with our own equipment in one of their racks
downstairs).  They didn't want any more involvement than that, and were
under the assumption that legally their only responsibility were as
landlords, so to speak.

Cheers...MJM