[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Feed offer.

Peter Rogers progers at optushome.com.au
Wed Jan 16 07:14:56 EST 2002

Danny,

If your interested i could get work to sell you a Netgear PCI adaptor (
without card) for about $110-120 depending on freight charges.

it would save you $50 ish dollars compaired to the oricono one but ive no
experiance as to linux/bsd drivers, maybe someone else could help here.

regards

Peter Rogers