[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Feed offer.

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Tue Jan 15 18:23:13 EST 2002

Heh,

I reckon Freddie is a stooge from BSAA anyway.  Probably thinks that all we
want with wireless is a big w4r3z network so he's trying to bait us.  Won't
work, mista.  He could be a hired goon for Mushroom records waiting to
catch out all those who would dare to swap Kylie Minogue MP3's over the air.

Mind you, I wouldn't mind swapping the latest hot releases of 3l33t r3dh4t
over the network, and all the newest fr33bsd kernels.