[MLB-WIRELESS] Omni Drectional Antenna Design

s t stjk at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:25:36 EST 2002

I want to investigate building an omni for my AP, however want to
build a "decent" one, say at least 12 db , maybe up to 15db.
Has anyone in this group encountered a omni design with measurements
for at least 12db. If so, where can I find it on the internet, or could
someone email me the details.

I'm not going to buy a comercial one, rather have fun building it.The two
designs I have seen to date are up to 10db.Not good enough in my opinion.

Cheers.
Steve.