[MLB-WIRELESS] Chickenpox warning for BBQ attendees

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Tue Jan 15 15:16:27 EST 2002

sanbar wrote:

> wtf?

Thanks for the kind words Mr Park
I also got a few off list which is nice I am not real perky at
the moment. Obviously I was fine on Fri evening and I didn't
even get spots until Mon when I told everyone. The only reason
that dickhead got under my skin was I already felt bad about it anyway

I think that guy was just an attention seeking dickhead so with
some effort I ignored him

I hated the fact that I had to use the list for my health
warning but not doing anything would be  less defendable and if
Drew has axed him then the S/N ration will improve markedly

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing
9728 8220