[MLB-WIRELESS] Workshop...

-- spam at overlobe.com
Tue Jan 15 14:16:01 EST 2002

I'd be way into that - I'm moving this weekend to a flat 10 floors above the
city with a Wiiiide (more than 180deg) view of the northish (a semicircle
drawn on the bourke side of lt collins on the corner of russel) from my
balcony... But alas - no workshop ;)

on 15/1/02 11:51 AM, ABBENHUYS, Ryan at rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au said
something like: