[MLB-WIRELESS] Workshop...

Robert Farrar robert at secnet.com.au
Mon Jan 14 21:34:50 EST 2002

RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Getting up and going and Hold off on buying wireless equipment for a few months!Now I think that I could even make a workshop held in Geelong a bit easier than in Melbourne, I would only have a 31/2 to 4 hour drive from Mt Gambier, South Australia to Geelong.

The user in Portland pyRoTeQ(Portland) my be interested in going as well if it is a bit closer such as Geelong.

Robert