[MLB-WIRELESS] 3Com Card Questions.

Pure Krome support at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 14 17:00:35 EST 2002

Hello Folks.

   I'm using a 3Com 3CRWe737A AirConnect Wireless LAN PC Card.

Questions
^^^^^^

1. Where can i get the drivers for this card? I'm using it on W2K, but i
also need ME/98 Drivers. I Cannot find anything on the 3Com site. What i
have found there, is a 30MB download (WTF!) ---and--- they have some EXPORT
restriction, so i have to fill in a form. BAH!  Does anyone have any links
to some drivers please?  {post back to mailinglist, not the my (fake) email
please}

2. Netstumbler (www.netstumbler.com) doesn't support my wi-fi card. What
chipset is my card? And are there any WINDOWS programs like NETSTUMBER that
do the same thing, that supports my card?

3. Is there a DIGEST FORMAT of the melbwireless mailing list? In the last
few weeks, emails have shot up a fair chunk.  I would prefer a daily digest
format (similar to the 2600AU mailing list).

4. Keep up all the good work folks :)  Melbourne -will- get an underground
wireless network that will be free, judging by all the folks on this mailing
list. Kudos.

-PK-