[MLB-WIRELESS] 'Passive' repeater

Joseph Sirucka jsirucka at dodgyware.com
Mon Jan 14 15:11:40 EST 2002

Robbie

I am in the process of trying to set this up myself. I am thinking of
using the apple airport since it can be transformed into other housing
and also its low power you can power this by solar cells and batteries.

As for the price, the airport is cheap, but the solar cells, are another
set of issues.

I have had few hours on the water tower we wish to house ours in but
using a laptop with netbsd and a omni directional as the antenna.

Also the problem I have is the authorities giving me access to house a
unit up there.

Joseph