[MLB-WIRELESS] Hold off on buying wireless equipment for a fe w months!

Robert Foster rfoster at mountainvisions.com.au
Mon Jan 14 14:56:22 EST 2002

RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Hold off on buying wireless equipment for a fe w months!I
have a laptop with an Alloy card in it, no ext. antenna jack though.  On the
other hand, has anyone tried to use an Airport Card minus the cradle in a
PCMCIA slot before?  Haven't looked closely at it, but there's one of the
new airport cards sitting in my iMac downstairs.

I'd be in on any testing done, want to come out Werribee/Hoppers Crossing
way?  Nice 'n' flat(ish).