[MLB-WIRELESS] Suggested use for Melbwireless

-- spam at overlobe.com
Fri Jan 11 11:43:22 EST 2002

Mmm... Separate lists I'm on with converging subjects.. AND solar
conspiracies - this list is getting better!..
But anyway-

on 11/1/02 10:20 AM, Shane Chubb at s.chubb at tronics.com.au said something
like:
> The system I suggest allows all users to listen to a single
> stream and for all users to queue their songs into that same stream.
> Effectively making a playlist from their selections.  And it has a very
> nice interface which is searchable as well.  If I get a chance I will
> build a box up and make in accessable for a demo.

I shudder to think what happens when the person who likes 'both types of
music': country AND western (or drum AND bass (Clae:) gets to put their mp3
collection onto the queue ;)

    "NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!"
        (camera cranes upwards & away
            fixed on anguished character below)

Actually, i wouldn't mind it if it was dnb...