[MLB-WIRELESS] We need a Newsgroup Server

Richard Talbot richardt at frontline.com.au
Fri Jan 11 11:00:50 EST 2002

I agree with you Andy... as has been said previously.  If you want a free
Internet connection, or something out of it don't bother.

I am actually in Syney and want to run a VPN between two houses, so I guess
you could put me in the second catagory.  However, I am considering placing
omni antennas on each end of the link and allowing others to connect with
me.  As far as I see it there is no reason I can't run my VPN and provide
routing services to others.  Even if it means I loose a few db's on my
private link.  The omnis are also far more easy to install and get going for
short links.  You just get them as high as you can and the rest is done for
you.