[MLB-WIRELESS] Suggested use for Melbwireless

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Fri Jan 11 10:20:00 EST 2002

Lucas
I had a look at that and you are right it is very basic.  From my
understanding that system allows individual users to hear the songs they
request.  The system I suggest allows all users to listen to a single
stream and for all users to queue their songs into that same stream.
Effectively making a playlist from their selections.  And it has a very
nice interface which is searchable as well.  If I get a chance I will
build a box up and make in accessable for a demo.