[MLB-WIRELESS] What can I get on Melb Wireless.

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Thu Jan 10 15:35:57 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Langdon" <tlangdon at atctraining.com.au>
To: <melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 3:24 PM
Subject: RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] What can I get on Melb Wireless.

> > old p100 for $100, maybe but if i wanted one to buy one
> > tommorrow, prob
> > cost $200-$300 with monitor.
>
> Depends who you know and how much patience you have. :-)  My P200 Linux
box
> cost me nothing...  company throwout.  Included a monitor. :-)

Stay tuned. Will have some boxes (in various states) to offload soon... more
to come when we do the inventory...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.