[MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy Antennas & the "black box"

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Thu Jan 10 12:23:49 EST 2002

Andy
you mention "dish" - do you have a Black dish approximately 80-90 cm
across (at widest point).  if so I suspect you may have an Austar dish,
which are still in use.  I also have one, however it has a box which is
an 11Ghz convertor for their TV service.  These can be modified to
opperate on 2.4Ghz also  Although the entire unit is discarded and only
the dish and it's support arm are used.

Or did you not mean a "dish" as such and simply used that word to
describe the grid?

Shane