[MLB-WIRELESS] grumpy people - get a move on

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Wed Jan 9 16:07:40 EST 2002

>Having free internet access is really a bit of a pipe dream.

I may be able to offer some *limited* (game servers and popular file
downloads) net access soon in my area.

Problem is that there isn't anyone I know within LOS that I could even
offer this to. Adrian Close is the closest person in the node db that I
know, but there is a hill in the way. I posted a panoramic pic from my roof
to this list sometime ago.

The other thing is that it is most likely that the people that would have
the gear to connect to me probably already have access to the net by other
means (cable/dsl etc).

Lucas

http://melbwireless.dyndns.org/~drew/index.ttml?name=Koops(Lilydale)&coords
=-37.74737:145.34522&pg=4