[MLB-WIRELESS] We can supply Wireless Adaptors...

Richard Talbot richardt at frontline.com.au
Wed Jan 9 13:52:22 EST 2002

RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] We can supply Wireless Adaptors...If that's the best
price you have got.  I suggest you give Rojone in Sydney a call.  I am
fairly sure the price you'll get will beat those $40 cables + postage from
the US.

I'm also waiting for word back from a US supplier for a price on 20 Pigtail
N connector adapters that they are selling for roughly AU$40. (compared to
around the $90 mark from local suppliers from what I've seen)